You must have the following qualifications to receive exposure from Integrity Sports Recruiting:
G – Grades:
- Student athlete needs to have around a 2.75 and above GPA.
- 2.5 GPA is okay if you have been showing improvement in the later years on your
- Lower than 2.5 GPA best chances are D2 unless you are a star player they want to take a
chance on. (D2 have lower academic standards to get into school).
- Remember, you are a student athlete so if you have an overall 3.25 to 3.5 GPA, I’m able
to send info to academic schools, giving yourself more opportunities for a scholarship
Minimum scores ACT(18)/SAT (820)
P – Passion
- “You have to make them see your passion”
- Coaches can’t teach effort, so when it’s displayed on film it makes you more attractive.
- Passion on and off the field shows your character.
A- Athletic Ability
- Size, speed, and skill set at your position
- Nothing wrong with having D1AA or D2 talent
- If you’re 5’6 you better be fast. If you’re undersized, you have to have productivity
C – Character
- Good foundation… family support (extended family, coaches, mentors, etc..)
- What is your plan? What major do you want to study?
- Can’t say, “I want to go to college” and have a 2.3 GPA!
- Rapport with your coach